- Guidance Staff
- Grade Level Information
- College & Career
- Social & Emotional
- New Student Enrollment
AP Test Day Instructions
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Cell phones, digital cameras, personal digital assistants (PDAs), BlackBerry smartphones, Bluetooth-enabled devices, MP3 players, email/messaging devices, or any other electronic or communication devices.
- Books, compasses, mechanical pencils, correction fluid, dictionaries, highlighters,**notes or colored pencils.**
- Scratch paper; notes can be made on portions of the exam booklets.
- Watches that beep or have an alarm.
- Portable listening devices or portable recording devices (even with headphones) or photographic equipment.
- Clothing with subject-related information.
Visit the link below to see specific calculators required/expected/allowed based on course:
UNACCEPTABLE CALCULATORS AND TECNOLOGY
Students are not allowed to use any of the following:
- Cell phones, smartphones, smartwatches and other wearable technology, portable/handheld computers, tablets, laptops, electronic writing pads, pocket organizers
- Models with QWERTY (i.e., typewriter) keypads as part of hardware or software (e.g., TI-92 Plus, Voyage 200)
- Models with pen-input/stylus capability (e.g., Palm, PDAs, Casio ClassPad)
- Models with wireless or Bluetooth capability
- Models that require an electrical outlet, "talk," make noise, or have a paper tape
- Models that can access the internet
- Models that have cell phone capability or audio/video recording capability
- Models that have a digital audio/video player
- Models that have a camera or scanning capability
- Models with touch-screen capability that aren’t on the list of approved graphing calculators (e.g., Casio ClassPad)
- Hardware peripherals such as a stylus, keyboard, or wireless adapter with an approved calculator