- Activities Home
- Who We Are
- ASU Business
- ASU 2023-2024 Fiscal Year
- ASU 2022-2023 Fiscal Year
- ASU 2021-2022 Fiscal Year
- Past Years Minutes & Purchase Orders
- 2017-2018 Fiscal School Year
- 2018-2019 Fiscal Year
- 2019-2020 Fiscal Year
- 2020-2021 Fiscal Year
- National Student Council
- Student Store
- Student Senate
- By Laws
- Education Code
- Athletic Ticket Purchases
- DHHS Pep Squad
- Homecoming Dance 2023
The Board of Trustees desires to provide a safe school environment that allows all students equal access and opportunities in the district’s academic and other educational support programs, services, and activities. The Board prohibits, at any District school or school activity, unlawful discrimination, including discriminatory harassment, intimidation, and bullying of any student based on the student’s actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, national origin, nationality, ethnicity, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital or parental status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or gender expression or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN STARTING A CLUB AT DANA?
The following parts of the application are needed in order for the club to be approved and can be found in the clubs locker:
2. Club Faculty Advisor Agreement + Contact Form (2 PAGE PDF)
3. Dana Hills High School Club Constitution (template can be found in first part of application)*
*Returning clubs may submit last year's constitution, but must reapply. New clubs must create and submit a club constitution.
All items will be submitted either in the ICC Mailbox behind Sena Mesa's office or emailed to email@example.com. Failure to submit meeting minutes will result in a club strike.
All Meeting Minutes must be submitted by the end of the month that the corresponding meeting took place. The meeting minutes form can be found in the Clubs Locker.
REIMBURSEMENT FOR CLUB EXPENSES
Hello club members:
It is important to know that all your money is protected in an ASU trust account. We have strict laws that must be followed and we are constantly audited. Therefore, it is of utmost importance that you read, understand, and follow the instructions below when using your trust account:
* Before any reimbursements may occur, a purchase order must be approved (see above for purchase order information).
* All invoices/receipts turned in for reimbursement must be Original—no copies will be accepted.
* All invoices/receipts must be dated on or after the approval date of the Purchase Order (PO).
* If you pay an invoice personally and need to be reimbursed, you must also submit proof of payment, i.e. cash receipt, credit card receipt/statement, or a copy of both sides of a cancelled check.
* All documentation turned in for reimbursement must be signed off by the club advisor as “ok to pay,” along with a copy of the corresponding PO which was given to the club advisor on approval.
* All receipts must be itemized with detailed descriptions and quantity of exactly what was ordered/purchased.
* Do not Comingleany personal expenses with receipts turned in for reimbursement. You can have personal items rung up separately at the store register.
* Per auditors, we are not allowed to pay from “Statements,” only INVOICES.
* Anything purchased online Must be shipped to Dana Hills High School, not to your home or office.
The weekly deadline to submit documentation for reimbursement is Monday at 10:00 a.m. when checks are cut. After checks are signed by administrators on Monday afternoon, they are then processed for payment. Unless there are extenuating circumstances, checks are usually ready for distribution by Tuesday afternoon.
If you have any questions or need clarification, please see Ms. Stover in the Activities Office.
FUNDRAISING FOR CLUBS:
In order to fundraise for your club, you must fill out the application below and turn it in to the Activities Window:
All money must be turned in to Mrs. Stover in the acivities window, and all money must be used TOWARDS THE SCHOOL. No money that is fundraised can be used towards personal purchases.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Anusha Misra, ICC President