- Guidance Home
- Guidance Staff
- Counselor's Corner
- Counseling Resources
- 8th Grade Information
- Registration (Current Students)
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- College Information
- New Student Enrollment
- PSAT Information
- SAT and ACT Exams
- Financial Aid (FAFSA and DREAM Act)
- Seal of Civic Engagement
- Summer School
- Independent PE
- Work Permits
- Letters of Recommendation
- Virtual Relaxation Room
- Just In Case
- Graduation Requirements
This year students will NOT apply online for IPE. IPE forms are attached and will be due to your Academic Advisor from May 1st– 15th.
IPE is intended for the Pre-Olympic, Elite or Nationally ranked athletes competing in an Individual sport at the highest level. Competing in and ranking in a lower level does not qualify for IPE.
Team sport participation does not qualify for IPE.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Download and fill out the application completely, providing the following information to the Guidance office.
- “GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE INDEPENDENT PHYSICAL EDUCATION” (IPE) (Signed by Parent, Student & Coach)
- Weekly Practice Schedule
- Competition Schedule
- Printed & Highlighted Verification of Ranking or Level of Competition/Performance. (From a sanctioned independent ranking organization for the specific sport/activity.)
- Turn in all printed information listed above to the Guidance Office for review.
The IPE coordinator will work through the application and will notify you and your student of whether or not your student has been admitted into IPE for the school year.
- IPE applications will be screened and approved prior to the start of Semester.
- Approval notification will communicated from DHHS IPE Coordinator.
- Online PE course enrollment (upon site approval) will be sent to families from the IPE teacher explaining next steps.
- Application denials will also be messaged to families from the DHHS IPE Coordinator. If needed, the Assistant Principal of Guidance can provide follow-up assistance.